At any time you can consult, modify and delete the data we have stored about you.
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
- Data Subject: a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
- Anonymized data: data that is neither personal nor in any way individually identifiable to a specific person, e.g. time spent browsing the web, pages visited, etc.
- Child: a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We / us / our (whether capitalized or not).
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal bases. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about processing on request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities are in line with the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is carried out with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The processing is time-limited. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information, which means that you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access, which means you have the right to access data collected from or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data collected.
- Right to rectification, which means that you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your Personal Data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing, which means that where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing, which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect you or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are dissatisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to supervisory authority relief, which means you have the right to assistance from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This website may store your email address, name, billing address and home address. All of this information is fair and necessary to deliver a product/service to you or improve your experience with us. We also store information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website, for example, your name and email address in the event you comment or subscribe to our newsletter.
Information automatically collected about you
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for legitimate reasons and with your consent. We use your personal information to:
- Providing you with our service and content. This includes, for example, registering your account; offering you other products and services you have requested or enquired about; showing you promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you and notifying you of changes to any products or services.
- To improve your customer experience.
- To fulfill an obligation under law or contract that we are required by law or court order to perform;
- Pursuant to entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To provide you with a service or send you / offer you a product;
- To communicate with you, whether for sales or billing purposes;
- On the basis of legitimate interest and with your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you our personalized offers and newsletters from our carefully selected partners;
- To manage and analyze our customer base (purchase behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products and services offered or provided;
- To conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
- For billing and commercial legal requirements for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law;
- To comply with obligations arising by law and for options provided by law.
We reserve the right to anonymize personal data collected and use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
Provided you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products and services that are similar to or relate to your purchase history and browsing behavior to be of legitimate interest.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but which are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing will not harm your interests, and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for the processing.
We will inform you about any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal information
We do not share your personal information with outsiders. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners in order to enable service delivery or to improve the customer experience. We share your data with:
- Our processing partners: (None at the moment)
- Our business partners: (None at the moment)
- Third party connections: (None at the moment)
We only work with processing partners who can guarantee an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks through various plugins that prevent access to our server and web content.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee total information security. However, we promise to notify the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you should always keep your username and password secret.
We do not knowingly intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services, products and content.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the sites function. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may make it more difficult to use certain features.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for you to use some important features of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows us to offer more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and email in comment forms so that you do not have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to track the usage and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will link to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies by using a privacy enhancing platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Supervisory authority: https://www.aki.ee/en - info[a]aki.ee